Starting an E-Presence Cart
These instructions are intended for E-Presence carts, not classrooms. If you are connecting via legacy ITV equipment, also known as Tandbergs, click here.
- Turn on the TV by using the TV remote.
Ensure the PC is on and login using the EKU account. The login information should be provided to you by E-Presence staff.
If nothing is on the screen and the PC is on, please cycle through the TV inputs. The PC should be on one of the HDMI or VGA/PC inputs.
- After logon has completed, the Zoom client should load after a few seconds. Click “Join.”
- Consult the list of Class Meeting IDs that should have been provided to you by EKU E-Presence staff. Enter the meeting ID of the class you wish to join and click “Join.” You should now be in the class.
After class, please perform the following:
- In the Zoom client, click "End Meeting" at the bottom right of the window, if still connected. Then click the "Leave Meeting" button.
- Double-click the "Logoff" desktop shortcut.
- Turn off the display using the TV remote.
- Leave the computer on. Do NOT turn off or shut down the computer unless moving the cart.