Starting a Legacy ITV Classroom or Cart
These instructions are intended for legacy ITV classrooms or carts utilizing Tandberg video conferencing equipment. If you are using an E-Presence classroom or cart, click here.
- Press the “OK” button on the remote pointing towards camera. The camera should rotate to its last position before going into standby.
- If no screens turn on, use the TV remote or press the power button on the TV to turn the screens on.
- Press the button with a Phonebook icon, located between the green and red buttons.
- Using the arrow keys on the remote, select “My Contacts” and press “OK.”
- Select “Connect to Meeting” and press the green Call button.
- Consult the list of Class Meeting IDs that should have been provided to you by EKU E-Presence staff. Enter the meeting ID of the class using the keypad and press “#.” If you make a mistake, press the “*” button. You should now be connected to the meeting or class.
After class or the meeting finishes, please do the following:
- Press the red Hangup button 4 times to have the Tandberg enter sleep mode.
- After the camera has turned, if any TV screens are remaining on, use the TV remote to turn it off.